Book your free teeth whitening consultation today.
Teeth Whitening Mornington Peninsula
What is teeth whitening and why would I need it?
Have you ever looked in the mirror and dreamed of having glistening white teeth? If the answer is yes, you don’t need to dream any longer! Here at Balnarring Dental, we use specially designed formulas to ensure you get the best results possible. Teeth Whitening is a procedure used to remove stains and discolouration from the surface of teeth. Stains are caused by coloured pigments commonly found when using tobacco, drinking dark pigmented liquids such as tea, coffee and red wine. These coloured pigments adhere to the surface of teeth and within small microscopic pores on the tooth’s surfaces.
We offer two types of of whitening; Take Home and In Chair Whitening. Good oral hygiene must be maintained for either option to work to its fullest potential.
Contact Us Today
- We make customised trays created from moulds taken of your teeth, the close fit between the trays and your teeth allow the whitening agent to stay in contact with your teeth
- Whitening gel (a hydrogen/carbamide peroxide) is placed into these trays which are subsequently worn by patients for 30 minutes a day to overnight, depending on the situation
- The whitening process happens over about 2-4 weeks, depending on the case and how white you want your teeth to be
- We also give you instructions on how to make the best of your Take Home whitening treatment as well as how to make your end result last longer
- Patients generally keep their trays and purchase more whitening gel when needed
In Chair Whitening
- A protective gel is applied to your gums
- A more powerful whitening gel is applied directly to the tooth’s surface. A specialised light then activates the gel, allowing the whitening process to occur much faster and to a more significant effect (only takes one appointment)
- This appointment usually takes a couple of hours depending on the severity of the stains and how white you want the teeth to be
- For best results we also offer a combination of In Chair and Take Home Whitening at a discounted price
If you would like more information on our professional teeth whitening services, please call us to book a free consultation with one of our clinicians. We can discuss all the available options with you to help you achieve the smile you always wanted.
*Please Note – These whitening treatments are not safe during pregnancy or whilst breast feeding.
Contact our team today.
Let's have a chat.